AGPTek White Noise Machine






The AGPTek White Noise Machine features 10 sounds. White Noise,Brown Noise,Ocean,Birds,Typhoon,Rain,Thunder,Brook and two lullabies. It comes with an an AC Adapter and can also be powered by 4 AA batteries that are not included. My favorite sound is the white noise feature.

I found this Machine really simple to use. I love that it is light weight and compact so it doesn't take up a lot of room on my night stand.

Here is my vlog on Youtube if you would like to listen to the different sounds:



Please note:While this machine has a clock,it is in military time only and does not offer an alarm feature.  While this may bother some people,I just wanted it for the sounds that it offered.

This product retails currently at 27.99 and is sold by BrainyDeal through Amazon. Prime Shipping is available to Prime Member. They also offer a 3 year protection plan that costs extra.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer:I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was given to make this post and all opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

SwiftBrew 24k Gold Reusable K-Carafe Filter- K-Cup Reusable 4-5 Cup Coffee Filter