Talever Pineapple Print Flare Dress Review






This dress from Talever comes in 3 styles. The one I'm wearing in my vlog,a bikini top style,and spaghetti dress. They all the same black color and floral and pine apple print.  The sizes are small through XX-L. Prime shipping is available for Amazon Prime Members.

Pros: Beautiful colors.
         Nice light weight fabric for Summer
         Perfect tea length

Cons:
         Hand wash only 
          Not true to size

I really wanted to love this dress. Sadly,it runs two sizes too small. If you are over a C cup,this dress is extremely tight in the bust area.  

I will be passing the dress to my daughter. At least someone will be able to wear it.

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer: I purchased this dress at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

SwiftBrew 24k Gold Reusable K-Carafe Filter- K-Cup Reusable 4-5 Cup Coffee Filter