Revlon Lipcolor Products from Crowdtap

I received four Revlon lip products courtesy of Crowdtap to review.

Here is my vlog on Youtube where I swatched each product.






Here is what the shades look like on my lips:


This Juicy Peach lip balm leaves just a hint of shimmer that I love.


001 Nude Lip Stick provides a nice natural look. Very moisturizing!


This looks similar to the lipstick above,however 715 HD Glow is longer lasting and has more staying power.  This is a metallic product so it is shimmery which I thought was nice.


630 Seduction is more of a lighter berry shade on me. Like the 1st lipstick,it is a matte but it has more staying power.


I loved all 4 products and can't wait to find other shades to try. 

You can find this collection at Ulta.com or where ever Revlon products are sold.

Thanks for reading. 

Disclaimer: These Revlon products were provided courtesy of Crowdtap in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this post. All opinions expressed are my own. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

SwiftBrew 24k Gold Reusable K-Carafe Filter- K-Cup Reusable 4-5 Cup Coffee Filter