Motivated By Coffee And Cats Coffee Mug







I received this adorable mug at a discount. At 11 ounces it's the perfect size for my morning coffee with a dash of whipped cream on top. I'm not sure if this is dish washer safe,so I would hand wash just to be on the safe side. 


This mug is sold through Crazwear via Amazon and Prime shipping is available. As you can see from my video above,it does come in a gift box,so it's would make a nice gift for cat lovers and coffee drinkers. For 10 dollars it's a nice little find that's adorable.

Not a coffee person? No problem! Crazwear also has other adorable mugs to choose from via Amazon.

Thanks for reading!

*Disclaimer I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion. No compensation was given to create this post. All opinions are my own.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review