Sunday, July 9, 2017

Ibagbar Backpack review





I was supposed to receive this water resistant back pack from ibagbar with built in USB charging port.


Instead, they accidentally sent me their canvas backpack travel bag that can be converted into a messenger bag.





So here is a breakdown on the pros and cons of these two bags:

1st Bag Shown:
Pros -Water Resistant
          Has a USB Port
Cons Smaller in Size
         Can only hold a laptop or notebook up to 15.6 inches.

2nd Bag Shown

Pros:Considerably Larger
        Can convert into a messenger bag/or back pack.
        Can hold a laptop up to 17 inches.
Cons:Not Waterproof,spot clean only. No USB Charge Port.

Over all,the mistake worked out well for me as I prefer a larger bag anyway. So,I'm not going to return it. There is a 1 year warranty on all of their bags. Prime shipping is available for Amazon customers.

If you would like to learn more about these bags through ibagbar,click on the links above.

Thanks for reading!


Disclaimer:I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this post. All opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment