Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Clairol Professional Vox Box via Influenster

I received a Clairol Professional Vox Box compliments of Influenster.com.

The box included:

1 Set of Gloves
1 Applicator Bottle
1 Bottle of Clairol Professional Soy4Plex Liquicolor in the shade 6N/86N Dark Neutral Blonde
1 Tube of Clairol Professional Color Serum
1 Tube of Clairol Professional Soy4Plex Pure White Cream Developer 20
1 Trial Sized Bottle of Clairol Professional iThrive Keratin Rescue Shampoo
1 Trial Sized Tube of  Clairol Professional iThrive Keratin Rescue Conditioner
1 Full Sized Tube of Clairol Professional iThrive Keratin Rescue Split End Repair


Before I was accepted into this mission,I had colored my hair a Light Reddish Blonde with another box dye a month before. However I thought I would give the Clairol Professional Hair Color a go since my grays were already starting to pop through,and I wanted to see if this would give me some blonde highlights.


                                                 (before photo of what my hair was like)

I poured the dye,color serum and developer into the bottle,shook it up, applied it to my hair,and left the hair color on for 30 minutes.  I read some of the reviews on how the dye smells and I'm not sure what they were smelling,but this dye does not smell good at all. However the color serum does mask some of the scent when you mix it in.

After 30 minutes,I rinsed it out. My hair felt really slimy while rinsing it out. The only thing I can think of why is the Serum. As it's supposed to protect your hair from damage. I then used the iThrive Keratin Shampoo and Conditioner. Then I styled my hair using the iThrive Keratin Rescue Split End Repair.  I love the iThrive Keratin Rescue products. They smell so good. Iove how my curls look and feel after using these products.



                                                    (after using Clairol Professionals)

The 6N/86N Dark Neutral Blonde toned down the red a lot. While it's a pretty shade of dark auburn now,this isn't really what I was going for. Would I buy this again in the future? Yes because it does cover grey well. However I will go to Sally's and look at the color swatches first,or look at the color chart on Clairol's website before ordering it online.


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: The products mentioned in this post were provided to me from Influenster in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was given to make this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment