CSFamilyStore Lightweight Canvas Crossbody Bag Review




Here is my vlog on the CSFamily Store Canvas Crossbody Bag. If you watch the video,you will see that the bag is a smaller size. Perfect for when you don't want to carry around a larger purse in the Summer. 

I like the 5 zippered compartments. I can easily store my iPhone,keys,wallet and other goodies inside. The zippers are all metal and the stitching looks well on the bag and handle

Moms could probably use it for a mini diaper bag. It would easily hold a couple of diapers and a travel pack of wipes and a mini hand sanitizer. 

The bag measures 9.8 inches long by 6.7 inches wide by 2.8 inches in height. If you are looking for a smaller bag,click on the link at the top of this post.


Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer:I received this bag in exchange for review. I was not compensated to make this blog. All opinions are my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review