Tuesday, June 13, 2017

7 Product Group Gnome Review






7 Product Group hand made Swedish Gnomes are just the cutest things. This guy measures 16 inches tall from his pointy hat to his little toes. He is fully weighted and sure to delight the Christmas or Gnome collector.  A thank you card was enclosed with the order with a 20% off coupon on future purchases.

Here is my unboxing I did on my Vlog via Youtube.


If you would like to purchase this little guy or any of the others from 7 Product Group's Collection,click on the link above. There is also a children's book sold separately.  Prime shipping is available. He arrived quickly with no problems. 


Thanks for reading!

*Disclaimer:This product was provided to me at a discount in exchange for my review. No compensation was given to make this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment