Revlon Color Stay Makeup Courtesy of Crowdtap









Check out all the goodies I received compliments of Crowdtap and Revlon. I love these product and had lots of fun trying them out.



I actually had not used Revlon products in a long time. I'm not really sure why. I guess I got caught up in all the trends and other make up that's out there. I'm so grateful I got a chance to try these products. I will be buying more of these products from Revlon's product line in the future.





Products in the video above are:



Revlon Color Stay Creme Eye Shadow Creme Brulee 705
Revlon Color Stay Brow Crayon Soft Brown 310
Revlon Super Length Mascara 110 Blackest Black
Revlon Color Stay Brow Pencil 210 Soft Brown
Revlon Color Stay 2 in 1 Angled Kajal Eye Liner 102 Fig









Thanks for stopping by. :)



*Disclaimer:



Products provided by Crowdtap and Revlon for me to review. No compensation was given to make the vlog or this blog posting. All thoughts are my own.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review