Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Mystic Topaz Ring From Vogue Jewelry






I received this beautiful Mystic Topaz ring that retails for 45.99 from Vogue.jewelry .

The stone is a 3.2 carat Rainbow Fire Mystic Topaz set in a sterling silver.

I found prongs in the setting to be made very well. I am a person that is really hard on my jewelry, as I'm constantly doing house work and taking care of pets. So far I haven't had any issue with the quality of it.

The only issue I had, is that the ring arrived in a tiny 3x5 mailing envelope with just a bubble wrap baggy to protect it. It did not arrive with a gift box. So if you were to purchase this as a gift for someone,you would have to get a ring box for it.

This does come from overseas and shipping took about 3 weeks for me to receive it.

Ring sizes on their site are 6-9.  Ring shown on my hand is a size 7.


I find that the ring is very comfortable. It does have a thin band,but I prefer thinner bands,as my fingers tend to swell due to arthritis.



If you would like to purchase this pretty ring ,or any of the other products from their site,please click on the links provided.

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer:This ring was provided at a promotional discount in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was provided to make this blog post. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment