Monday, April 24, 2017

Clongi 1.5 inch Magnet Review





Clongi magnets come in a set of 10. They are made from Neodymium and are about the strongest,thinnest magnets out there. They claim that they can hold up to 8.3 pounds.

My kids bring home lots of papers and sometimes I need to stick certain notes to my fridge or white boards as a reminder. These magnets are really powerful. Thick paper work and photos stick to my fridge without sliding and moving around like cheap magnets. No more lost paperwork for me.

Here is a video I provided for Youtube to show just how strong they are:



I did make a mistake on the size in the video. They are 1.5 inches.

To purchase this set of magnets,please visit Clongi's store via Amazon.com.

Like with any magnets,please use caution and avoid use around people with pacemakers. 


Thanks for stopping by.


*Disclaimer:This product was provided at a discount in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was given to make this post. All opinions expressed are my own. 




No comments:

Post a Comment