Bouchard Chocolate Cheese Cake Bites



 Buchard Chocolate Cheese Cake Bites are dainty and delicious. I received my free sample box today and couldn't wait to dig into them.

 Each box is 7.05 oz and contains 5 dulce de leche bites,5 strawberry bites,and 5 chocolate fudge bites.

All of the bites contain a creamy marscapone center. The strawberry bites are pure white Belgian chocolate with strawberry puree. While the caramel bites and chocolate fudge are made with Belgian Milk Chocolate. 

The strawberry ones were my husband's favorite. The chocolate fudge were my favorite. My one daughter enjoyed the dulce de leche caramel bites.  Yummy!


Here is my unboxing I did on Youtube:








These will be arriving at Walgreens Pharmacy  in stores only Spring 2017. I checked their website,it doesn't appear that you can buy them online. 




Thanks for reading!


Disclaimer: This product was provided to me for free in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was provided to make this post. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review