Luvami 18k White Gold Cubic Zirconia Princess Cut Stud Earrings






Luvami Princess Cut Earrings come in this attractive black gift box. I found them to be very comfortable to wear and they didn't irritate my ears in the slightest.


Designed for sensitive ears,they are notched for safety. They are very easy to clean. I just use a cotton ball and a little bit of rubbing alcohol on the back of the posts after wearing them.

These earrings are shipped through Amazon Prime. They arrived to my home quickly and in bubble wrap envelope via USPS from Kentucky.




I love how sparkly they are. So pretty!

If you would like to order a pair of these earrings,they are less than 20.00 and available at the time of this posting. Just click on the link in the beginning of this post to order.


Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer:Product provided at a discount in exchange for my review. I was not compensated to make this post. All opinions are my own.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review