INNX Quilted Microfiber Suede Canine Sofa/Couch Cover Review





(product as shown on site's page)

The INNX Microfiber Suede Sofa/Couch Cover measures 74 inches H x 69 inches W. Made with families with kids and pets in mind,it's designed to protect the arms and body of the couch from tears,stains and life's messes.









(product as shown on my sofa from Ashley Furniture)

The cover is shipped via Amazon Prime and arrived quickly. The box you see on my couch, was packed in another shipping box. An instruction leaflet is included with the cover as well as an extra strap should you need extra reinforcing with your couch cover.


I love how soft the cover is. It's very comfortable and matches my couch really nicely. I like the neutral shade.

It's also machine washable,so it's very easy to clean. Instructions state to wash it on gentle cycle. It doesn't mention anything about drying it in the dryer. I would put it on a light setting to be on the safe side.

Overall I'm pleased with this product from INNX. If you would like to purchase this Sofa/Couch protector,please click on the link at the top of this post. It features a lifetime guarantee. If you have any problems,you can contact the seller any time.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I received this product at a discount in exchange for my unbiased opinion. No compensation was given to write this post and all opinions are my own.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review