Thursday, March 23, 2017

5 Pack of Beauty Applicators from Fairyland







Fairyland's Beauty Applicator Set contains two silicone makeup applicators and three sponge applicators. They all arrive via Amazon.com in a reusable zip lock pouch. Each makeup applicator is in it's own baggy for sterility. 


Here is a vlog I did showing the products in detail:




I love that this set is latex free.Like many other people,I have an allergy to latex. The applicators are easy to clean and the price is great for the amount of applicators you get in the package. 

If you would like to order your own set of Silicone & Sponge Applicators,please click on the link at the top of this post. 


Thanks for reading. :)


Disclaimer: This applicator set was provided to me at a discount in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was given to make this post. All opinions expressed are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment