Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Valentine's Day With K-Y

I received a  2.00 digital coupon for K-Y Yours + Mine personal lubricant.



If you've never tried this product,basically it's a couple's lubricant that is supposed to heighten sensation during "sexual activity" with your partner. It features two bottles of lubricant that provides a warming sensation for one person and a tingling sensation for the other.



Ingredients: 

Yours For HIM Contains - Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Maltodextrin,Honey,Methylparaben, and Sucrose.

Mine For Her Contains - Water,Propylene Glycol Polysorbate 20,Hydroxyethylcellulose,Benzoic Acid,Mentyl Lactate,Methyl Salicylate,Fragrance,and Sodium Hydroxide. 



While my husband thought it was rather nice,it was a little too intense for me. So I wouldn't use it again. 

 It does state on the package that if you are allergic to menthol don't use the product. As it can cause severe irritation.  I've used menthol products in the past with no issue. I guess this one had a little more ooph to it.

Thanks for reading.

*This post was written for the K-Y Community Den for a contest. I was not compensated other than receiving a digital coupon. 





No comments:

Post a Comment