Premium Gift Bags Review





I love throwing parties and when I saw this package of Premium Gift Bags from Halo Brands,I knew I had to try them out.


Here is a vlog of my unboxing for them to show you how big they are and what they look like:



These bags are sold in a large quantity of 200 and are 9 x 12 in size. They are perfect for businesses that sell cosmetics,jewelry,health and beauty, and promotional goods. However I thought they would be perfect for goody bags for my daughter's sweet 16 party. 




I like the built in handles. They are see through,which is nice because I can see the contents inside. They are also sturdy and didn't rip or tear when putting these bottle of perfume in them. So they can hold a bit of weight to them. 


If you would like to purchase these bags, click here to order them.  Thanks for reading!



Disclaimer:This product was provided to me at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this post.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review