L&ZZ Women's Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper For Weight Loss Long Torso





I ordered the L&ZZ Women's Waist Trainer Corset Body Shaper in the color black. The photo above is in the color beige and to give readers an idea on how it's made.

 I figured I would order it in the largest size they had,since they go by Asian sizing.  I wanted to see if this would help with my posture. As I have a lot of lower back pain.

The corset measures 28 cm long or 11 inches long and features steel boning and 4 hook and eye closure classic design.

Product claims:
Made from antibacterial material
Adjustable
moisture wicking
sweat free comfort

I will be doing a follow up post on this review as the corset comes from China and won't be arriving for two months.

As of this posting they only have the black listed in XXX size and the corset is unavailable.

This corset is sold through L&ZZ store on Amazon.


Disclaimer: This product was purchased at a reduced price. No compensation was given to make this blog posting.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review