Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Issa Plus Women's Long Sleeved Dress Review




I received this cute color changing dress from Issa Plus in the color burgundy at a discount to review. The dress appears to be more of a chocolate brown to me,but I'm fine with that,as I think the color looks nice on me. I really think the color changing beads are nice. Simply by waving my hand on the heart...


The heart goes from a mellow gold...


                                                    To a seductive black...

This dress is available in 3 colors burgundy,black and grey and comes in sizes S-4XL. I'm wearing the size 3XL.  I normally wear a 2XL but was wise to order up. The dress is a blend of cotton and elsatane so it stretches. It comes to my knees but is not flowy on my because of the way it's designed.

The dress fits me more like a body con dress as I have big hips. I'm sure my husband won't mind. :) I bought this for our date on Valentine's Day.

It also contains pockets at the hips. I could do without those but it's not a big deal. I still like the dress and will wear it for our date because I think it looks cute on me.

If you would like to order this in time for Valentine's Day,it's Prime shipped through Amazon  and costs 19.99 for any size at the time of this posting.  Mine arrived promptly in a large protective envelope.


I hope you have a Happy Valentine's Day and get lots of treats and cards.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer: I received this dress at a promotional discount in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to write this blog and all opinions expressed here are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment