FEM Intimates Women's Seamless Panties High-Cut Hipsters Review












Fem Intimates  package of three panties arrive in a plain manila envelope for your discretion. They are available in sizes S-XL and made of 90%  nylon and 10% spandex. Prices vary depending on the styles,colors and sizes you order.



Unfortunately I received the wrong size but my daughter was able to wear them and she said they were really comfortable.



Please visit their store by clicking on the link above to find out more about these seamless breathable panties.



Thanks for reading!



Disclaimer:Product provided for free in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this post and all opinions are my own.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review