Friday, January 20, 2017

5amily Customized Mug Review




I received this pretty customized  10 oz mug from 5amily for free to review. They are an online company that is established in the UK and I noticed their advertisement on Facebook. 

Ordering the mug was easy. You do need a Facebook account to place an order with the company. Once I logged in with my account,ordering was quick and simple. I noticed that they accepted Visa,Mastercard and American Express as a form of payment for orders.  It took about a week to have my custom mug made and then it arrived within a few days via DHL shipping. The mug arrived in a Styrofoam container. 

They also offer customized t-shirts,hoodies,totes,and cell phone cases. 1-888-5AMILY-1 is their customer service number should you have any questions. 

 I love collecting mugs.I thought the statement printed on this mug was funny. It's sure to get my husband's attention in the morning.  The floral design is very pretty and matches my kitchen decor that I have.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer:I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. I was no compensated to make this blog post and all opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment