SwiftBrew 24k Gold Reusable K-Carafe Filter- K-Cup Reusable 4-5 Cup Coffee Filter


The SwiftBrew 24k Gold Reusable K-Carafe 4-5 Cup Coffee Filter works great with my 2.0 model. I found it very easy to clean. It is listed as dishwasher safe. The plastic used is graded BPA free. The bonus filter that comes with it fit with no problem. Shipping was fast and I got it in time for the holiday season. I brew a lot of coffee so this comes in handy as a second filter for my carafe.

* The model I happen to have was sold at BJ's Wholesale Club last year and is the Keurig 2.0 K460 for reference.

It's designed to work with the K200,K300,K400 and K 500 Series Brewers and retails for 13.75 at the time of this posting. Prime members get free shipping on Amazon.

If you would like to order this product,it does come with a money back guarantee. Please click on the link at the beginning of this post for more info.

Thanks for reading!

*Disclaimer:This product was provided to me at a deep discount in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this blog posting.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review