L'oreal Ever Creme Collection Unboxing/Review Influenster

This is the unboxing and review I did on L'oreal Ever Cream Collection that I received compliments of Influenster.com







In this collection is a sulfate free Shampoo,Conditioner and Butter Cream.



I'm so glad these are safe on color treated hair. They worked well and meet my needs for providing much needed moisture after dying my hair red for the holiday season. As stated in my vlog, my favorite out of the three products is the Ever Creme Butter Cream  Conditioner because it really helps tame my frizzy curls.



If you would like to learn more about this product line,please visit L'oreal for more info.



Thanks for stopping by.





*Disclaimer:I received these products for testing and review purposes compliments of Influenster. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review