Tortuga Life 6 Pack Bath Bombs Gift Set




I received this gorgeous 6 pack of bath bombs from Tortuga Life. The bath bombs smell amazing! I could smell them before I even opened the box.



Each bath bomb contains natural essential oils and no added dyes or artificial ingredients. There is also no animal testing which I think is nice. There is also a bottle of bubble bath included.

Tortuga Life Bath Bombs come in the following scents:

Jasmin With Ylang Ylang
Lavender
Coconut Butter and Honey
Ginger and and Lemongrass
Citrus Blend and Peppermint
Oatmilk and Honey


Here is my unboxing video on Youtube.



If you would like to purchase this set for the Holiday season,please check out Tortuga Life's online store.

Thanks for stopping by!

Disclaimer. I received this product in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated for this blog post and all opinions are my own.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review