3 Pack of Ladies Christmas Socks





If you are like me,then you probably don't like to shop in crowded stores during the holidays. Which is why I was so happy to see these adorable ladies Christmas socks with matching gift boxes from Outgeek

They arrived with other packages I ordered and came in a white bag. I received them within two days time with Amazon Prime Shipping. The socks have to be placed in the gift boxes,as the boxes arrive flat, but it's super easy to put them together. The bows on top of the boxes are quite secure,so you can attach these to your Christmas tree as a little surprise of Christmas morning. They fit like booty socks or anklets depending on big your foot is.

Here is a video of my unboxing/review on Youtube:



If you would like to purchase these adorable #ChristmasSocks,please click on  the link at the top of this post.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer:Product provided at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated to make this post.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review