Bouchard Chocolate Pralines Review

I received a beautifully packaged gift box of Bouchard Chocolates free to review These were shipped to me from the company however I've heard they are going to sell them gift wrapped at Target stores for the holiday season. (packaging and varieties may vary.)




The box I received had 9 flavors including;coconut cream, hazelnut and puffed rice,almond gingerbread,creamy caramel,raspberry ganache,vanilla mousse,creme brulee,blueberry ganache,and chocolate mousse.


About the company:


Bouchard Chocolates have been making their sweet confections since 1931 in Ghent Belgium. For over 80 years they have been making their assortment of chocolates.  

This was the first time I've tried Bouchard Chocolates. I thought they were so delicious. I really loved the blueberry ganache. If I could get a box full of those,I would be in Heaven.  I will gladly purchase these. 

If you would like to find more about these delicious chocolates,please click on any of the links in this post. You can also find them on PinterestFacebook, and Instagram.


Here is a box opening of the package I received that I posted on my Youtube channel.




Thanks for reading! 





Disclaimer:Product provided for free for my honest opinion. I was not compensated to make this post. All opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review