Monday, October 24, 2016

Why I Love Being a One2One Network Member

 One2One Network




For many years I have been a member of the One2One Network site. I have enjoyed learning about their promotions and offering my feedback on them. Sometimes I have received free gifts in the form of an Amazon gift card or other incentives.


Here are some of the One2One Network promotions I have taken part in.

We Love Disney Album 
Andrea Bocelli Cinema Album
Joy Williams Venus Album
Idina Menzel Holiday Wishes Album
Mary J Blige The London Sessions Album
Mary Lambert Heart On My Sleeve Album
Train Bulletproof Picasso Album
David Grey The Mutineers Album

Each one I received a free  digital album to review.


I  have also done social media shares for projects that I found to be fun. One that I really loved was for Unicef Trick or Treat Program. I received a free Trick or Treat Bag that I still have and my kids use each year to spread awareness.

If you are a blogger ,I invite you to check out One2One Network. There platform has changed a little but they are still providing new promotions for bloggers.

Thanks for reading!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post, Brenda! We love having you as a member :-)

    Malia Carden
    O2O Community Manager

    ReplyDelete