Friday, October 21, 2016

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review



The Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp  features 4 Lighting Modes that range from cool,natural,mild and warm light and 5 dimmer levels. It works by a touch control panel making it very convenient to use. It even has a 1 hour auto off button. Which is perfect for me as I read books before bedtime.

Assembly is required with this lamp. A handy Welcome Guide is included with the lamp making it easy to assemble.

As an added feature,it also has a USB port,so you can charge your phone,tablet,etc.

I really like the quality of this lamp. It has a nice weight to it,making it very sturdy.It has a nice modern look to it.  I've tried other LED lamps in the past like this one and they don't compare in quality.

If you would like to learn more about Tenergy products,please visit http://www.tenergy.com/ for more information. For this lamp.please click on the link in the beginning of this post.

Thanks for reading.

Disclaimer:

Product provided for free in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this post and all opinions are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment