Thursday, October 13, 2016

Rainbow Golf Umbrella







This Golf Umbrella from StarLily has a 36 inch Golf handle. The handle has a molded grip which I thought made it very comfortable to hold.

It has 16 colorful panels that are in a very pretty rainbow pattern. The large size is perfect for when my daughters have to wait at their school bus on those rainy days.

Another nice feature,is the pretty auto-release button. It's very decorative and easy to push.  A nice velcro strap keeps the panels of the umbrella all together when not in use.

I found the spokes are made very sturdy. It's a nice fashionable and functional umbrella.

If you would like to know more about this product please check out StarLily's store on Amazon. Prime shipping is available to Prime members.

Thanks for reading!

Disclaimer:I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated to make this blog post. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment