Wednesday, October 12, 2016

DreamSky 10" Non Ticking Wall Clock



The DreamSky 10 inch Non Ticking Wall Clock features 3D bold numbers that make it easy to see from across the room.



I ordered one in Black. However it does come in Blue,Navy Blue and Pink. I think the Pink Clock would look adorable in a little girl's room. It's also whisper quiet,so it won't keep you awake at night with the constant ticking noise some analog clocks have. 


This clock comes in the mail in a nice box with an instruction manual and mounting hook. I didn't realize that a hook was included for hanging it on the wall. There are tiny nails pre-inserted into the hook, so be careful when opening the packaging.  It takes 1 AA battery that is not included.


Here is my video review:



If you would like to learn more about this clock,please visit DreamSky's store on Amazon. Prime shipping is available for Amazon Prime members.


Thanks for reading. 


Disclaimer:Product provided for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated to write this blog post. 


No comments:

Post a Comment