Thursday, September 29, 2016

Culinary Genius Russian Piping Tips Review







Culinary Genius Russian Piping Tips are larger than standard sized tips. With 15 different styles you can decorate cupcakes,cookies and pastries a variety of ways.



Made of FDA food grade stainless steel that is seamless,they are really durable and very easy to clean.



The video above is from my vlog on Youtube. I'm sorry I am out of practice using tips but I gave it the ole college try. They are a lot of fun to use and I hope to get better with practice as I love to bake and do lots of baking during the fall and winter months.



If you would like to purchase this lovely set of Russian Baking Tips,you can click the link above or click here to buy them through Amazon. For under 20 dollars they are a really nice set. (pastry bags not included)



Thanks for reading. If you purchase these,I hope you have lots of fun making different designs.





Disclaimer:Product provided for free in exchange for my honest unbiased review. I was not compensated to write this blog post and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment