Tuesday, August 9, 2016

My Pets America Dog Harness With Free Dog Leash Review





The My Pets America Dog Harness with free leash Retails at just under 25.00 and comes in sizes medium and large.

Measurements:

Medium chest 19-25 inches and neck 17-21 inches. Large chest 22-33 inches and neck 20-27 inches.

Product Claims and Features:

Harness is suitable for Huskies,Pitbulls,Terriers,English and French Bulldogs,German Shepards,Boxers,Labs,etc.. It is also features a pull handle which is something I haven't seen before on other harnesses.

Made of durable materials and a reflective design to keep pets safe. (I never got to test this out sadly because my dog destroyed this harness after having it one day.

Free leash that comes with harness measures 78 inches. Leash design is supposed to make it easier if you travel with your pet on car trips.

I really liked this harness as it was the easiest to put on my dog and thought it looked really nice on her. I just wish it was made with a thicker material.

Thanks for reading.

*Product provided in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was given to make this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment