Thursday, August 11, 2016

Influenster Revive Voxbox Unboxing 2016






I received this Revive Vox Box compliments of Influenster.com.



Please check out the my unboxing so that you can see all of the goodies I received.



List of products are:



3 Samples of Protein Powders  and one shaker bottle via Vitamin Shoppe with a 10% off coupon.



Plnt By V Vanilla

Next Step Fit N Full Shake Cookies n Cream Flavor

BodyTech Whey Tech Pro 24 Strawberries & Cream



Shea Moisture Fruit Fusion Coconut Water Shampoo & Cream Rinse Samples



Three Coffee Pods featuring Kauai Coffee,Chock Full O Nuts, and Hills Brothers that can be found at shopmzp.com



Snackwells Biscuit Thins French Vanilla Latte



Coupons for mentioned products.



Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Have a great day!



*Products provided in this post free for me to review. I was not compensated to make this post.


No comments:

Post a Comment