Fancy Pedicure Foot & Elbow Cream Review










I received this generously sized 4.50 fluid ounce jar of Fancy Pedicure Foot & Elbow cream to review.



I appreciate that it's made in the USA and has natural ingredients such as coconut,tea tree,shea butter,clove,black walnut and other healthy ingredients.



I thought this cream was really thick. Since it has a lot of oils,you don't need to use a lot on your elbows. For me I found a dime sized amount on each elbow is fine.  A quarter sized amount is all I needed on my feet.



Sadly the product is listed as unavailable through their Fancy Pedicure store front on Amazon.



You can also go on their main website :http://www.fancyhealthylife.com/



Thanks and have a beautiful day.



*Product received in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated to make this blog post.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review