ARTacts Face and Body Paints Review







Here is a vlog review I did on ARTacts Face and Body Paint. This water based body paint features 6 colors that can be easily blended to create all types of fantasy makeup looks.



I think this will be great for Halloween arriving in a few months.



I received this palette at a discount however at the under 13.00 I think it's a good deal.



You can find the ARTacts Face and Body Paint on Amazon.com. Prime shipping is available.



Thanks and have a great day!



*I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest opinion. I was not compensated to make this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review