Tuesday, July 5, 2016

ZzzQuil Unboxing for Influenster & Review











Like I stated in my vlog,I thought this box was going to be a little bit larger with some other products in it branded for ZzzQuil like a eye mask,socks,and such.



I received 1 box of ZzzQuil with a 2 dollar off coupon. This product contains 25 mgs of diphenhydramine hci per caplet. So the recommended dosage is 50 mgs.



Unfortunately, I have already tried ZzzQuil and it didn't help me fall a sleep right away like it's claims or stay a sleep.



If you would like to give this product a try,it is relatively inexpensive and can be found in most stores in the US as well as online.



Thank you Influenster.com & vicks.com/zzzquil for the free sample.



Disclaimer:Product provided free for my unbiased review. I was not compensated to make this blog post.




No comments:

Post a Comment