New Orleans Famous Praline Co. Classic Pralines




I received this 6 oz box of pralines today from New Orleans Famous Praline Company.

This box comes with 8 individually wrapped pralines in the Classic flavor. Chocolate varieties are also available on their website. 

I thought these pralines were very sweet and tasty. They are soft like a cookie and were very easy to chew,despite having pecans in them. This could be due to the warmer temperatures I received them in,I'm not sure.

I haven't had pralines since I was a little girl. The taste brings me back to fond memories of my childhood in the Summer time.

Here is my vlog post in regards to this tasty treats I posted on Youtube.


If you would like to order any of these yummy Pralines,please click on the link at the top of this post or call 1-800-876-1339 for more info.

Thanks for reading!

*Disclosure:Product provided for free in exchange for my honest review.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review