Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Stolina Swaddling Blankets Review






I thought these blankets were so pretty when I saw them online and couldn't wait to see them for myself. The blankets arrive in a nice gift box and are packed inside a muslin drawstring bag. Very Earth friendly packaging. No plastic to throw away which is nice.



While I thought these blankets were very pretty and had a nice length to them,I wasn't impressed on the softness. The white blankets felt soft enough but the green ones felt a little scratchy to me.

 I suppose this could be remedied by washing them.



These blankets have to be hand washed and line dried according to the directions that come with the package.

Edit:
Upon further investigation,the tags on each blanket state you can wash them in hot water but can not use bleach,dry on a warm setting,and iron on a warm setting. I'm not sure why the sheet I received stated otherwise.



This is the current promotion that is running on www.stolina.com  Currently the blankets run about 35.00 without the discount.



    • Save 5% when you buy 2 packs of Stolina’s Muslin Baby Blankets! Enter code 2PCK5OFF at checkout

    • Save 7% when you buy 3 packs of Stolina’s Muslin Swaddle Blankets! Enter code 3PCK7OFF at checkout

    • Save 10% when you buy 4 packs of Stolina’s Baby Swaddling Blankets! Enter code 4PC10OFF at checkout

Thanks for stopping by. :) 




FTC:Product provided in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was provided in the making of this post or video in this post.






No comments:

Post a Comment