Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup Removal Wipes & Night Cream Review





I received a full sized sample of Aveeno Ultra Calming Night Cream and Aveeno Ultra Calming Makeup removal wipes courtesy of Crowdtap.



While I loved the night cream from Aveeno's Ultra Calming line of products,the make up removal wipes could have been better.  For one,they were not fragrance free,so that could pose an issue with sensitive skin sufferers.



Out of the two products,the night cream is my favorite as it isn't heavy,it's fragrance free,and  just left me with nice smooth skin. The wipes made my mouth all tingly after removing lip stick and they are so/so at removing eye liner.



For more info. on these products, please visit Aveeno.com,



Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)



FTC:Products provided for free to review. I was not compensated in the making of this post and all thoughts are my own.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review