Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Loreal Extra Ordinary Oil Curls Products Review (Crowdtap)







Here is a video I posted on my Youtube channel showing my results from using the Loreal Extra Ordinary Oil Curls line that I received compliments of Crowdtap.com.



Over all,I thought all three products had a pleasant fragrance. They help soften and give my curls more definition.This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm going to look into the product line more to see if there are other styling agents I can use for even better results. I was hoping for more tighter curls,but this isn't a bad start so far. My hair is manageable and looks really nice.



So far,I have spotted these products at Walmart in store. Please visit http://www.lorealparisusa.com/ for more info. on this wonderful product line.



Disclosure:Products provided free for review. I was not compensated to write this post.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment