First Impression Garnier Miracle Anti Fatigue Eye Gel Cream (Crowdtap)





This gel goes on very smoothly and isn't sticky or tacky. It blends well to the under eye area and feels really nice on the skin.



It is lightly scented,but the scent didn't bother me in any way and wasn't irritating to my skin or eyes.


I also received 10 day/night cream moisturizer sample cards. I thought the daytime moisturizer smelled nice but it left my skin looking shiny which I didn't care for. The night time cream  has a heavier perfumed fragrance but it does feel nice and doesn't make my skin look greasy after applying it.



If you would like to learn more about this product, please visit garnierusa.com



Thanks for stopping by.





FTC: I received this product free to review from Crowdtap. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review