Dr. K Baby Fragrance Free Baby Wipes Review













I liked that these wipes were fragrance free just like the product claims. They have a thick texture and don't rip when you take them out of the packaging like some wipes do.



I found Dr. K Baby wipes very gentle. I like using wipes for extra freshness in the bathroom. They also make great eye make up removal wipes.



These wipes are free of the follow ingredients:



No Alcohol

No Sulfates

No Broponol

No Phenoxyethanol

No BPA

No Pthalatates

No Chlorines

No Parabens

No Propelene Glycol

No Methylisothiazolinone



Each package contains 72 wipes. You get 6 packs in a bag. The only issue like I stated in my video is the storage bag could have been resealable. Otherwise I was please with the product.



Thanks for stopping by to look at my review, Have a great weekend!



Disclaimer. :Product received free for my honest opinion. I was not compensated to make this post and all comments in this post are my own.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review