Thursday, March 31, 2016

The Teabook Teables Review





The Teabook is a new company that is launching their line of Teables tea bags and tea book binders that hold all your teas in an attractive book Each binder stores up to 144 tea packets. At the moment they have Shakesmint Spearmint Tea and Agatha Chris Tea Earl Grey varieties. New teas will be introduced each month.

 On April 3rd they will go live as part of their Kickstarter launching promotion for these yummy teas in Los Angeles California .

Below is my vlog sampling these teas.








I'm not a big fan of Earl Grey tea normally,but I was really pleasantly surprised by the flavor of Teabook's  Earl Grey Agatha Chris Tea Tea. I of course loved Shakesmint. The spearmint flavor is very mild and soothing. Both teas are great and I will make sure I pass on my additional samples to family and friends.

If you would like to register on their website to find out when these teas will become available.please visit www.collecteables.com for more info.

Thanks for reading!


Disclosure: Products received in exchange for my honest review. No compensation was received in the making of this post.










No comments:

Post a Comment