Friday, March 18, 2016

Fit Pet Dog Ear Wash Review






Fit Pet Ear Wash is made in the USA and claims it's an organic 100 % safe and effective way to clean your pet's ears. Your dog's ears will be clean and fresh smelling and the product is designed to soothe raw,itchy and irritated ears as well.

Directions on how to apply the product are simple. Just squirt onto a cotton ball and cleanse your dog's ears as needed. It's alcohol free so it won't dry out their delicate skin. Nor is it supposed to sting or be harmful in anyway.

I would love to tell you that this product worked for my dog's but Fit Pet never send me the product as they stated that they would via the promotion they had through Tomoson.  

Fit Pet Ear Wash Retails for 19.95 for a 8 fl oz bottle and is sold through their shop on Amazon.com.


Thanks for reading.


  • This product was supposed to be provided in exchange for my honest review. However I never received the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment