Pet Lovers Club Dog Leash Review





This red leash from The Pet Lover's Club is purrfect for your fellow Dog lover for Valentine's Day.

I liked that it's sturdy and double stitched. As stated in my video review,it has a nice cushioned handle that makes it comfortable to grip and hold on to.

 It received the size for medium/large dogs. I can walk my 24 lb dog Oreo easily with this leash as well as my 80lb Staffie Mix Liza. (Oreo is shown in the video above.

If you would like to purchase this leash or for more info. please click on the link above. Other colors are also available and sizes as well.

Thanks for reading.

*Product received in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review