My #JingleVoxBox from Influenster December 2015

I received this adorable #Jinglevoxbox from Influenster.com for free to review.



The box contained so many nice products and a coupon for Ore Ida Tater Tots. 

The products in this box are:

NYC Cityproof 24 Eyeliner in Black
Hallmark Olaf Ittybitty
Latex Free Kiss Lash Adhesive in Aloe and Kiss Volume Eye Lashes
3 packets of Biscoff Cookies
1 coupon for Ore Ida Tater Tots
1 jar of Cetaphil Moisturizer 

Here is my video unboxing on my Youtube Channel:





I enjoyed these products so much.  My favorite products of course are the Biscoff cookies. I just love sweets. :)I will make a new post for the Kiss Eyelash tutorial soon.

Thanks for reading.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review