Saturday, December 19, 2015

Flingy Fingy Ergonomic Crochet Hooks From CajaSell

I received a pretty complimentary Flingy Fingy Ergonomic Crochet Hook Kit from Cajasell to review.


I like the colorful bag they come in. It's so pretty and girly. The material looks like it's easy to keep clean as well.


The kit comes with thread for row counting,scissors,9 hooks in various sizes,a darning needle,pins for row markers and, measuring tape.


I like the feel of the handles. They are really nice and comfortable to grip.


Each crochet hook has the size printed on them so they are easy to use even for a beginner. 

I thought the stitching of the bag was made really well. The velcro fasteners are nice. This will be the perfect stocking stuffer for my youngest who loves to crochet.

This kit retails for 22.95 and is sold through Cajasell via Amazon.  I recommend it to anyone who likes to crochet.

Thanks for reading. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment