Live Infinitely‬ Forever Flex Exercise Ball Review






The Forever Flex Exercise Ball from Live Infinitely, comes in many sizes from 55 cm up to 85cm. Made from sturdy PVC material,it can withstand 2,200 lbs making it one of the strongest exercise balls on the market. I have used other balls,and the material was cheap and thin in comparison to this ball.

The ball comes with a hand pump and packaged in the box you see next to it. Pumping it up by hand is a workout in itself. My whole family took turns blowing it up with the hand pump and within 20 minutes it was filled with air. It was actually fun to get the whole family involved.



My kids enjoy exercising with it as much as I do.


Shan demonstration how big the 75cm ball is. 


Height guide for ball sizes:



Shorter than 5' 6": 55cm
From 5' 6" - 5' 11": 65cm
From 6' 0" - 6' 4": 75cm
Taller than 6' 4": 85cm


I chose the 75cm size when I ordered in case my husband wanted to use the ball. I'm plus sized also and have no problems using this size at 5 foot 8 and 225 lbs.

Ball comes with extra valve plug and remover tool so it's easy to inflate and use.

For more information on this exercise ball and other products,please visit:


Use code GetSocialFor5 to get 5% off your purchase at checkout. Coupon expires Dec 31st.


Thanks for reading. 

FTC:Product provided in exchange for my honest review. Opinions expressed on this blog post are solely my own.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review