Animalheartpendants.com Review



I received this adorable custom silver key chain compliments of Animalheartpendants.com.
For my key chain,I chose a photo of my cat Zoe. They ask that you send them a few clear photos and let you choose the best one that you like. Owner Brenda Scott is very thorough to make sure you get exactly what you want.




It took about two weeks for my order to arrive from Canada to my home in the US by USPS. It came packaged in a bubble wrapped envelope. I like the decorative card the key chain is attached to. Very cute! The heart and key chain have a nice weight to them without being too heavy which I like.


This company takes custom orders or pre made orders of all types of animals. They also do memorial pieces as well.You can get key chains like mine in silver plating or in gold plating.  The heart pendant on their key chains measures 25 mm(1 inch)  They also do 45 mm(18 inch) chains as well.

Prices range from 25.00 and up Canadian. They accept Visa,Mastercard,American Express,Discover Card and Paypal.

I think their products would make great holiday gift ideas. I'm very happy with my order.

For more info. please visit them on the link above or follow them via Facebook,Twitter or Pinterest.

Thanks for reading.

ftc: product received in exchange for my review




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Starting A HFC Business At Home by Ian Leaf

Old Factory Candles Review Fall Giveaway

Tenergy® T2000 Energy Saving Dimmable LED Desk Lamp Review