Friday, October 2, 2015

Smart Weigh Heavy Duty Shipping and Postal Scale


I received a free shipping and postal digital scale from Smart Weigh in exchange for my honest opinion.




This scale uses a 9 Volt Battery that's included as well as a USB charger,so you don't have to worry about losing power if you need to weigh a lot of packages.  It comes with an easy to follow instruction manual. The read out is a nice size. It doesn't light up,but it was still very easy for me to read.

It has a large extra wide metal platform making it very easy to weigh boxes and items for shipping. It weighs in pounds and in kilos. 

The scale itself is only a little over 4 lbs,yet it's supposedly sturdy enough to weigh up to 400 lbs. 

I like using this scale to weigh packages I send to my oldest daughter who lives out of state. This is great for all of my holiday shopping.

I'm also thinking of having a home business where I make dolls. So this will come in handy for that as well.

If you would like to purchase any of Smart Weigh's products,you can visit them at http://www.smartweighscales.com/.  If you are an Amazon customer,you can click on the link provided at the top of this post to purchase it from Amazon. Prime shipping is available.


Thanks for reading and Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment